Sunday 9 September 2018

Green poem

                                       Green
 Green looks like lush grass and puffy bushes with  bright shiny leaves
 Green  sounds like green paint being splattered onto thick paper
 Green tastes like delicious mint leaves dropping quickly into my mouth
 Green feels like gooey slime sticking to my fingers
 Green smells like a fresh, juicy apple wafting in front of my nose slowly.
Green feels like wet, damp grass going through my toes
Green sounds like rustling leaves as the wind pushes them gently
Green reminds me of juicy grapes entering my mouths
Green is a vibrant colour. It makes nature and life colourful.




3 comments:

  1. I like how you said puffy and lush leaves something you need to work on is you can change the word for slime with gooey jelly.
    From Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Georgia I like that you used adjectives in each sentence to describe green i don't even know that what you need to work on because your colour poem is perfect Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Georgia, I like the way you used sophisticated vocabulary.

    ReplyDelete