Monday 8 April 2019

My taonga

My Taonga
 This is a quilt.  It has lots of patterns and it’s very vibrant. It’s got lots of greens and pinks. The colour is surrounded with photos from when I was young. This quilt is to be looked at and sometimes used as a blanket. My grandma made the quilt for me and I got given it on my 5th birthday.

My quilt is important to me and my family because it brings back memories and reminds us of when we were little. I love it because there are cute baby photos and other photos from when I was little.

Having a family treasure is important because it brings your family together more. It connects my family because when we look at it, it’s like the memory comes back to life and everyone in my family always has something to say about it.

From Georgia


3 comments:

  1. i love how you described how important it is to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Georgia!!! I really like how you described why it was important to you. I also like how you talked about the multistructral part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like how you described your taonga and you used interesting words

    ReplyDelete